Reports to:-Front office manager
- Checks the daily arrival list for VVIP’s or guests with special need.
- To be present at the Concierge/Reception desk or in the lobby to be ready to assist guests, colleagues and visitors when requested.
- Ensure collection and delivery of guest luggage and equipment in an efficient and timely manner.
- Tag baggages it and return the identification slips to guests.
- Assists guests with luggage to the front desk.
- Escorts guests to room, placing luggage in room assigned by front desk.
- Inspects guest room for order and adequate supplies and informs guests of room amenities
- Delivers faxes, messages, packages and flowers to guests rooms and other offices.
- Provide items on loan to guest and collect the items back from guest before departure.
- Inform Front Desk Cashier to charge items given on loan, in case there is any charges applicable.
- Ensure the efficient delivery and collection of group luggage.
- Ensure that the guest has verified that all luggage has been accounted for.
- Ensure safe storage and collect ticketing of guest coats and personal items.
- Assist guest with Long term luggage storage requests / Left luggage requests.
- Update and file theleft luggage request form / Long Term luggage request form.
- Update and fileerrand cards.
- Update theLuggage movement register.
- Transport departing guests luggage from the room to the lobby, then into a car or taxi after reconfirming with the guest.
- Respond to guest requests and queries providing a knowledgeable, efficient and helpful information service.
- Assist the senior Concierge on duty with his/her duties during busy periods and breaks.
- Assist with answering the telephone and taking messages, transferring calls or dealing with enquiries.
- To provide an efficient luggage storage, delivery and collection service.
- Perform any other works as and when assigned by the management.
- EDUCATION: High school or equivalent education.