||Room Attendant / Room Boy
REPORTS TO : House Keeping Supervisor
- Enters and prepares the room for cleaning.
- Makes bed.
- Dusts the room and furniture.
- Replenishes guestroom and bath supplies.
- Cleans the bathroom.
- Cleans the closet.
- Vacuums and racks the carpet.
- Checks and secures the rooms.
- Replenish amenities according to the operational standards.
- Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guests e.g. iron and ironing boards
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
- Perform rotation cleaning duties (e.g. steam clean carpets, spring cleaning, super cleaning etc.) as required
- Cleans guest bathroom/bed room/floor corridor.
- Responsible for replenishment of guest complimentory water.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and maintance of his work area.
- Responsible for the Hotel property in the work area.
- Attends to guest calls, guest requests /guest complaints in the area assigned to him.
- Authorise to enter in guestrooms for cleaning and providing turndown services as per requirement.
- Responsible for following the standard operating procedures.
- Resonsible for achiving and exeeding the guest satisfaction score.
- Physical mobility and stamina required, Ability to follow instruction, Detail-oriented, Professional attitude is required, Ability to work independently.
- Education:– A secondary school diploma is preferred,
||Previous hotel-related experience desired.
||Gujarat - Ahmedabad
|No. of Positions