- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, resolving problems, identifying trends, implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget.
- Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products, analyzing trends and results, monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs, developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements and defining the market.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits, exploring specific needs, anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.