- Oversees all company social media accounts management.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals.
- Manages social media team members, including copywriters and other content creators, by overseeing their work and offering guidance or direction.
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns.
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Interviews, hires, and trains social media team members.
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Salary Approximately Rs.2,00,000 CTC (per year).