- Responsible for planning & directing food preparation in a kitchen.
- His involvement to essential when needed and assist to kitchen staff in resolving any problems that may arise on the job.
- supervising other kitchen staff, as well as keeping an eye out for problems that arise in the kitchen and seizing control of a situation in a moment’s notice
- He will be responsible for planning and directing food preparation in a kitchen.
- He may also need to effectively discipline underperforming staff members, as well as provide reward for staff members to go above and beyond the expectations of their particular chef roles.
- Outside of the kitchen, he may be responsible for staff scheduling and, depending on the establishment, may even have a hand in apprenticeship development schemes as well.
- Administrate the work hours of allotted staff and assign the responsibilities.
- Making sure of correct practice are in place and being followed as per SOP.
- Maintain highest food quality and sanitation standard