- Understanding manpower requisition from the concerned department.
- Understanding the requirement and accordingly drafting a job description and getting it approved from the concerned person.
- Sourcing candidates that match the desired skills.
- Screening the candidates by conducting telephonic or personal interviews as the case may be.
- Encouraging employees to provide a reference for better prospects.
- Arranging for a technical interview and coordinating with the concerned person.
- Communicating the employment status to the applied candidates.
- Maintaining and updating the database of the candidates.
- Doing a background verification of the shortlisted candidates.
- Ensuring a regular supply of trainee students from IHM and similar organizations who provide a free workforce for a hotel during the training period and enable to identify possible future recruits.
Induction and On-boarding
- When a particular candidate is finalized and selected, giving him an offer letter or letter of intent On joining the services, issuing an appointment letter with brief working agreement or policies.
- Giving a description of the policies, procedures, and culture followed by the company.
- Properly filing relevant document of the new joinee as required.
- Introducing him/her to the team and supervisor and/or manager.
- Explaining the mode of communication.
Coordinating with the IT team to get his email id made.
HR Policies and HR Manual
- If the company does not have an HR Manual, drafting the same for the company.
- Making or Amending the existing policies and procedures.
Attendance and Leave Records.
- Keeping a track of the attendance of the employees.
- Filing the leave forms and keeping a track of the leaves taken.
- Seeing to it that there is not much absenteeism on any given day.
- Seeing to it that no employee is irregular and if there are such people, taking corrective and/or preventive measures.
- Handling the staff so that people are not dissatisfied with each other.
- Handling cross culture things.
- See to it that there is no grouping or no dissatisfied person.
- Other employee-related issues.
- Handling Labour Cases of the company.
- Appear in the Labour Court, Assistant Labour Commissioner Office for Conciliations as Company Representative.
- Handling Labor contractor legal Process
- Prepared all Challan of P.F., ESIC, and Professional Tax and submitted in time.
- Handling all formalities related to P.F., E.S.I, Gratuity, Bonus of company employees and contract Labour.
- Handling all company employees W.C. & personal accident policy with the family facility, the company’s major electronic equipment policy, & their time to time renewal period.
- Handling Liasioning work with Govt. Authorities like Factory Inspector (safety & health), GLO, Labour Commissioner Office, ESIC Offices, Apprentice Office and Employment Exchange Office etc.
- Checking various Labour contracts attendance, their records, work orders, licenses etc.,
- To improve the standard of discipline, warning, show cause notice, dismissal, suspension etc. practices to create and implement.
- Submitted all the Return of PF, ESIC, Bonus, Contract Labour and Employment Exchange in time.
- Knowledge of register of Factory License & Renewal, PF New Cord, Labour License, & ESIC Cord Number.
- Maintain all statutory register under different Labour laws like Attendance Register, Wages register, Leave Register, ID Cards Register, OT Register, Advance Register etc.
- Complete all the formality at a time of Accident like inform to Factory Inspectors office, ESIC Office.
- Handling all the inspections like Factory Inspector, PF Commissioner, and ESIC Inspector.
- Conducting exit interviews of candidates who are resigning.
- Trying to get constructive feedback for company and trying to implement the corrective measures for them.
- Helping the person to be relieved properly.
- Issuing relieving letter and letter of experience.
- Doing the full and final settlement for the person.
- Handling Timekeeping System and take Attendance from Punching Machine and Keep records as per Govt. requirement also.
- Handling all staff salary for every month with raw data wise calculation, Leave records, LOPS,
- Other Deductions (Mobile, Advance, Loan, and Mess & Other) & income tax calculation procedure.
- Implement and administer payroll policies for an employee to ensure accurate and timely compliance with statutory obligations.
- Personnel Administration Viz., Wage & salary administration of company and contract role.
- Prepared Full and Final and Exit formality of resigned employees as per company policy.
- Check and maintain Leave records for all the employees.
- Prepared Bank transfer letter of Salary.
- Performance Management
- Helping the seniors do performance appraisal in a better way by adopting better appraisal practices.
- Using outcome to identify training areas for week employees and upgrading responsibilities of strong employees.
- Also handling “developing and conducting various training programs’’ related to first aid, security, safety, and for better utilization of resources etc. for organization development.
- An induction training program and joining formality of new joining.
- Maintain Training records, feedback of all training.
- Training Need Identification for New Employees.
- Handling canteen, house-keeping management of company for all the staff & workers & casual workers.
- Handling & supervising all Sites Mobile CUG facilities with actual requirement with concern HOD’s coordination.
- Implementation of the company’s policy
- Handling Audit reports of various agencies.
- Handling office administration.
- Coordination and Management of Security.
- Mobile Bills Payments, Electricity Bills Payment, Broadband Bills Payment.
- Handling Cafeteria & Locker Management.
- Maintaining driver SOP, schedules and daily work.
- Keeping a track on employee turnover and exit rate.
- Taking initiatives to engage the staff in their work.
- Taking the surveys in order to understand their engagement level and accordingly take actions.
- Planning events or activities regularly or on some occasions, getting those approved by senior management and implementing those.