The main responsibility of an Accounts Assistant is to support the finance manager with
business accounting activities. This includes raising, sending and paying invoices, reconciling
company accounts and chasing late payments.
He is also responsible for basic administration tasks , Purchases and Bank related work at
Mangalbag (House, Restaurant and Rooms).
Maintaining the company purchase and sales ledgers. Audit & Cost of the company by ensuring
compliance with internal control procedures, regulations and support & guide the team in
establishing costing functions across the organization
● Daily tasks include:
● Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records,
reports, operating practices, and documentation.
● Invoice processing
● Processing expense requests
● Credit control
● Cash book maintenance
● Maintaining the company purchase and sales ledgers
● Banks reconciliation
● Raising sales invoices
● Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers
● Basic administration
● Updating and maintaining procedural documentation
● Purchases and bank related work of the company.
High level of accuracy
● Analytical skills
● Accounting Software Knowledge
Graduate in Commerce
Previous experience in similar Job role. At least 1+ years or Freshers may apply.