1. Responsible for all customer experiences and travel & tours.
2. Content development for Experiences. Developing experiences through research, making a program calendar, and coordination.
3. Creating programming/themes for birthday and weekend activities at the children’s area and for Bookstore/Spa. The central theme being to create a story that brings people to visit HMG. This can include book readings, book launches, children’s workshops, heritage experiences treasure hunts, etc.
4. Retail Shop: Display management (To follow the Brand Standardization),
Housekeeping, client handling, marketing (to handle online inquiries), managing tours of Trunk, and ensuring galleries are in excellent shape. Doing research work and labeling for all products.
5. Children Area: Children’s activity and retail center and restaurant. To be
responsible for all aspects of the outlet, from management, display, and sales to promotion and marketing.
6. Operation of Outlets :
a. Ensuring it’s kept clean and as per standard. Ensuring all material is available at kiosks and centers.
b. Handling queries and organizing tours for customers of Experience Center in coordination with in-house and local guides.
c. Training staff.
d. Promoting and engaging with potential customers. Focusing on Schools,
colleges, corporates, and tourists along with hotel and restaurant guests.
Required Skills :
Developing experiences through research, Content Management (on collateral, online, on the ground), Online Marketing.
A Bachelor’s degree in Heritage Management, Marketing, or related field.
Proven working experience as an Asst. Curator – Experiences – at least 1 to 5 years’ experience.