As an Assistant Manager Housekeeping, you will be responsible for assisting with –
overseeing housekeeping operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member
experience. and required to assist the Executive Housekeeper
● Responsible to manage all functions related to the cleanliness of the hotel,
including guest rooms, public areas, and back-of-house non-kitchen areas, as well
as the laundry and dry-cleaning operation (hotel linen, uniforms and guest
● Assist with overseeing Housekeeping operations.
● Operate within departmental budgets through effective stock and cost controls
and well managed schedules.
● Support departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and
policies and procedures.
● Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Housekeeping Team
with an emphasis on training and teamwork.
● Ensure team members have an up-to-date knowledge of all room categories and
● Assist the Executive Housekeeper to maintain good communication and work
relationships in all hotel areas and with external customers and suppliers.
● Ensure ongoing training to support Executive Housekeeper.
● Follows good preservation standards for the proper handling of all food products
at the right temperature.
Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
• Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
Degree or diploma in hotel Management or equivalent.
Experience Required :
Minimum 2 years work experience as Assistant Manager Housekeeping position in a larger operation.