The Banquet Manager is responsible for coordinating the delivery of all food and beverage for
functions held in the Hotel and all details pertaining to functions being held in all Banquet and
Meeting rooms in keeping with the standards prescribed by management. The position is primarily
concerned with front of house activities.
● Achievement of budgeted food sales, beverage sales for Banqueting
● Achieve maximum profitability and over-all success by quality of service.
● Control of Banquet Melamine, cutlery, glassware and equipment.
● Completion of function delivery sheets in an accurate and timely fashion.
● Completion of weekly schedules. Schedule staff as necessary to ensure adequate and consistent levels of service.
● To supervise and co-ordinate daily operation of meeting/banquet set-ups and service.
● Follow-up each function by completing a Function Critique and submit to the Sales & Food and Beverage Manager.
● Attendance and participation of weekly F & B meeting and Department Head meeting.
● To assist in menu planning and pricing.
- F&B Operation /F&B Policies and Procedures
- Customer Relationship & Marketing Strategy
- Inventory & Cost Control – Banqueting
Post Graduate or Degree or three years Diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent.
Previous experience in similar Job role or minimum 4 years’ experience as Banquet Supervisor. Proven track records.