- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Online /Offline Promotion & Marketing
- Setting a target for Instagram to reach/ connecting to FB store- for promotion team.
- Be actively involved in online promotion with the digital marketing team.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Analyzing customer behavior and response to products online.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Cold call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
MBA in marketing from a recognized institution.
Previous experience in similar Job role. At least 2+ years