The café manager is primarily responsible for planning, administering, and supervising the Cafe. Cafe Managers is Overall Responsible to manage the Café including assigning tasks to employees, enforcing cleaning and safety standards, conducting meetings, maintaining inventory, training employees, and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
● Carried out all operations include pack meal delivery.
● Efficiently and accurately maintained accounting procedures which included cost control, inventory, shrinkage control, etc.
● Checked the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards were met.
Determined how food should be presented and created decorative food displays.
● Ensured excellent customer service to all customers.
● Provided training and education to employees including orientation, development, and methods of connecting customers with the right products.
● Daily Coordination with concern F&B team for food pickup, setting-up stations, compliance in Catering, and special diets.
● Coordinated purchasing of all inventory required for daily business operation.
● Managed and assisted in daily prep work to maintain quality control.
● Strictly followed all cash, security, inventory, and labor policies and procedures.
2. Marketing & Guest Satisfaction
● Analyzed food selection and replaced it with more popular items. Researched and developed cafe menu to include recipes, graphic work, design, and menu pricing.
● Plan food and beverage menus considering clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children).
● Analyzed sales budget, gross margin, and profit and loss report weekly to project future sales trends and to create an efficient sales model.
● Nurture friendly relationships with customers to increase loyalty and boost our reputation.
● Coordination with all ONLINE channels to boost café Sales.
● Promoting and engaging with potential targets, converting them into customers and eventually, ambassadors for the center both online and offline – Target Regular customers, Schools, Institutes, Corporates, Bookers, Event Organizers.
Required Skills: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, Strong organizational and time
Experience Required: Proven working experience as a Cafe Manager at least 3- 5 years’ experience.
Qualification: A Bachelor's degree in Hotel Management or related field.
Time: Can be morning, general, or evening shift as per requirement.
The normal shift will be the evening shift (1 PM-11 PM) or as required.