As a Chef De Partie (CDP) you are responsible supporting the Head and Sous Chef in a busy hotel kitchen delivering consistently high-quality food, handle purchase orders and ensure that items arriving without authorization are not received.
Ensures the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keeps up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques.
● Able to cook all South Indian foods like Idly, Dosa, Biriyani, Upma, Appam,
Sambhar, Variety rice, South Indian Sweets, South Indian Curry & Traditional Foods.
● Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant.
● Follows the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks.
● Coordinates daily tasks with the Sous Chef/ junior chefs.
● Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
● Ensure that the production, preparation, and presentation of food are always of the highest quality.
● Ensure highest levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating and food costs on an ongoing basis.
● Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
● Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and
● Follows good preservation standards for the proper handling of all food products at the right temperature.
Skill for variety of Buffet Menu preparation & execute the menu as per guidelines.
- Food production skills
- Staff Supervisory Skills
Diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent.
Previous experience in similar Job role or minimum 2 years’ experience as Commie