As a Chef De Partie (CDP) you are responsible supporting the Head and Sous Chef in a
busy hotel kitchen delivering consistently high-quality food, handle purchase orders and
ensure that items arriving without authorization are not received.
Ensures the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keeps
up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques.
● Takes care of all continental food preparation
● Preferably should have good knowledge of burgers, sandwiches, Rolls, tenders,
salads, desserts etc
● Work in one or more of these stations (Store, grill, fryer, range, oven, salad,
sandwich, dessert and coffee. Coordinates daily tasks with the Sous Chef/ junior
● Must be an expert with the grill , Should have knowledge of open char broiler,
Should know how to operate fryers.
● Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the superiors to meet
the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant.
● Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and
cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
● Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are always of the
highest quality .
● Ensure highest levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating and food costs on an
● Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation,
receiving, storage and sanitation.
● Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and
● Follows good preservation standards for the proper handling of all food products
at the right temperature.
Skill for variety of Buffet Menu preparation & execute the menu as per guidelines
Food production skills
Staff Supervisory Skills
Diploma in hotel Management or equivalent.
Experience Required :
Previous experience in similar Job role or minimum 2 years’ experience as Commie