Chief Engineer is responsible to oversee – Hotel Maintenance & Operations and our other properties. He is responsible to oversee issues such as repairs and renovations, create budgets and focus for the services & safety aspects. His responsibilities include the proper use and periodic maintenance of all equipment, vendor management, procurement, time management, quality control and budget management for existing facility as well as new projects.
Your scope will include The House of Mg and its managed properties as well as Mangalbag
- The primary duty of a hotel chief engineer is to ensure the smooth daily operation and guest appeal of the hotel.
- He will be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs with weekly MIS presentation. He supervises the operation, maintenance, and repair of hotel equipment, tools, and facilities.
- Respond to guest’s maintenance needs promptly and ensure guests receive professional, efficient prompt, and courteous service to hotel standards.
- Responsible for quality service, meeting/exceeding financial goals, Short – Used to describe a product which is very crumbly and tender due to a high-fat content.
” >short and long term planning and day-to-day operations.
- Ensure proper records are kept relating to all plant and equipment for the hotel including repair and service records. Ensure that stores have adequate stocks of materials, equipment, and tools and are kept in a clean and safe environment.
Additionally, he may evaluate a staff member’s cumulative performance, noting areas for improvement. Provide training to staff on supplies, inventory, maintenance, and ordering procedures.
- Advanced knowledge of building management/engineering with a positive attitude, Good communication skills, and Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
Diploma or degree required.
Proven working experience as a Chief Engineer – at least 10 years’ experience.