A Custodian is responsible for being the face of the company in Custodianship of Ahmedabad Trunk – Heirloom Shop, Bookstore, Galleries & store. Documentation, Store management, and materials are kept for sale and displayed to decorate the area as live retail. Documentation of All Textile, brass, and wooden artifacts Identify areas of opportunity in performance and recommend tools and sales training to optimize the performance of the sales team
- Custodianship of Ahmedabad Trunk – Heirloom Shop, Bookstore, Galleries & store.
- Acquiring and authenticating artifacts
- Overseeing museum collections
- Curating and managing exhibitions of Ahmedabad Trunk Products.
- Documentation & Research
- Inventory management & Collection Management
- Documentation, Store management, and materials which are kept for sale and displayed to decorate the area as live retail.
- Documentation of All Textile, brass, and wooden artifact’s proper location wise with information.
- Manage Technical and Maintenance
- Loan materials management
- Staff management
- Sale, Audit & Physical verification regularly
- Handover, takeover material management of Import and Export items.
- Photography for go frugal inventory management and physical file.
- Mangal bag House One, Two, three store management
- Art materials management at Mangal bag
- Responsible for Purchase materials verification and returns of the materials.
- Follow the SOPs, Policies, and roster of Local Artisan and AMD Trunk.
- Display & Cleaning of AMD Trunk and store area.
- Restoration of Damage artifacts from staff and outside hire people.
- Manager and custodian to be sure all in or outside display materials are in a place with proper tagging of price.
- Store and Sjop keys management.
- Book Library management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handling customers & VIP, VVIP in absence of the authorized floor person.
- Supervising and Responsibility for AMD Trunk-related new projects
- Restoration of painting and Craft materials.
- Vendor follow-up
- Pricing of Trunk Gallery and Bookstore
- Trunk Gallery and Bookstore Sales.
- Any particular materials location will not change or sell without AM permission and HOD or Custodian information which is displayed in the room, premises, and outside area.
- In charge will look after all antique materials with proper labels and display in or outside the hotel like rooms, offices, courtyards, premises, and other areas.
- All antique materials should be proper digitalis documentation and in register etc.
- Lost and found, damage and sale or relocation of antique to be communicated with the custodian for proper management.
- Textile Store management to be handled by custodian and Security and Assistant Curator.
- Custodian will maintain registers.
- Custodian to keep a note of this on an everyday basis and any remedial course required to be implemented with inputs from MD sir.
- Arranging products for pricing.