A digital marketing executive is responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products and/or services. He or she plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
● Identifies and evaluates new digital technologies and uses Web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
● Prepare online newsletters and drip email sequences and organize their
distribution through various channels. Collateral and Graphic designing.
● Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, marketing automation, multichannel marketing, influencer marketing, social media, and display advertising campaigns for new user acquisition.
● Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
● Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
● Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and campaign ideas.
● Create and execute integrated marketing lead generation campaigns using tactics that include live and/or virtual events, webinars, lead nurturing programs, and CRM/sales insights.
● Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
● Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram etc.).
● Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook, etc. to increase the company’s brand awareness and conversions.
● Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword research, on-page optimization, using schema markups, etc.) to drive more traffic and conversions.
● Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports.
● Provide creative ideas for content marketing and suggest activities for improving the quality of online content.
Required Skills :
Digital Marketing Skill with an understanding of online promotion and marketing strategies as well as social media marketing and knowledge of Back end operation for a seamless end-to-end experience to the customer.
A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
Proven working experience as a Digital Marketing Executive – at least 1- 3 years’ experience.