Your scope will include The House of Mg and its managed properties as well as Mangalbag. You will work with Exec Assistant, Principal and Admin Manager in Shreyas Foundation for smooth coordination of similar work there.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters
and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials.
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings and follow up on action taken.
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Coordinate project-based work
- Supervise, coach and train lower-level staff
- Streamline, Monitor and report discrepancy in KRA and KPI’s of HODs and assist them to
resolve them without delay to ensure alignment in all tasks. Do the same for your own.
- Handle incoming mail and other incoming material of the company.
- Maintain filing systems of all records, licenses, accounts and legal files
- coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally
- Maintain and inward and outward of material (including stationery, equipment, supplies) within
- Make and maintain a strict Admin budget with monthly reporting on variance.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree an advantage.