As a Floor Manager – Kids Zone – you are responsible to manage Kids Area .Children of
our valuable customer, children area equipment and team members, coordinates the
shipping of goods, Inventory Management of Stock ,sets up displays, and assists
customers and staff during business hours. Responsible for the whole kids area in all
Ensures to take care and activities for the fun/enjoyment of the children.
● Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate
and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
● Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock. Keep up with fluctuating supply
● Ensure promotions are accurate and merchandised to the company’s standards.
● Utilize information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and
● Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met.
● Maintain store's cleanliness and health and safety measures.
● Help retail sales staff achieve sales targets.
● Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social
development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling, and field trips
● Enforce all administration policies and rules governing children. Demonstrate
activities to children.
● Use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media,
structured games, art, outdoor activities etc) to motivate and stimulate children’s
abilities by selecting activities of their interest
● Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation.
Strong communication skills
Excellent knowledge of Floor Sales and Management
Patience and flexibility Staff Supervisory Skills
Bachler Degree in any discipline or equivalent.
Proven working experience as a Floor Manager – Kids Zone.