The graphic work follows the guidelines of the Brand Manual of The House of MG. Graphic design is
done for both prints as well as web media. The visual concepts communicate ideas that inspire,
inform, or captivate guests and customers. Need to develop the overall layout and production design
for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports. The design production work needs
to be done with attention to detail and materials.
● Adherence to our brand manual
● Social Media campaign creatives (minimum 2 per day)
● Collateral and Graphic designing
● Files need to be print-ready/ web-ready as per output.
Visual Media: Photography + Videography
● Photography for products of HMG, to be used for social media.
● Covering events hosted at HMG, for HMG database
● Covering events hosted by HMG
● Updating photos on the website every month (Fresh Photos + Videos)
Proven working experience as a Graphic designer or a relevant role
● Proficiency in Graphic Designing Software, including CorelDraw
● Time management and planning skills.
Designing Course from a recognized institution.
Previous experience in a similar Job role. At least 1+ years or Freshers may apply.