The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, and programs. Organized Administration work in coordinating management
meetings, high-level conference calls, special events and travel arrangements for top executives, the billing process, vendor code, Facility management housekeeping, security, resolving administration issues, Ordering and maintaining office stationery and equipment, Raising and progressing purchase orders, booking travel and accommodation for senior managers, Managing electronic and printed files.
● Understanding manpower requisition from the concerned department.
● Understanding the requirement and accordingly drafting a job description and getting it approved by the concerned person.
● Sourcing candidates that match the desired skills.
● Screening the candidates by conducting telephonic or personal interviews as the case may be.
● Encouraging the employees to provide references for better prospects.
● Arranging for technical interviews and coordinating with the concerned person.
● Communicating the employment status to the applied candidates.
● Maintaining and updating the database of the candidates.
● Doing a background verification of the shortlisted candidates.
Induction and On-boarding
● When a particular candidate is finalized and selected, give him an offer letter or letter of intent on joining the
services, issuing an appointment letter with a brief working agreement or policies.
● Giving a description of the policies, procedures, and culture followed by the company.
● Properly filing relevant documents of the new Joinee as required.
● Introducing him/her to the team and supervisor and/or manager.
● Explaining the mode of communication.
● Coordinating with the IT team to get his email id made.
HR Policies and HR Manual
● If the company does not have an HR Manual, draft the same for the company.
● Making or amending the existing policies and procedures.
Attendance and Leave records.
● Keeping a track of the attendance of the employees.
● Filing the leave forms and keeping a track of the leaves taken.
● Seeing to it that there is not much absenteeism on any given day.
● Seeing to it that no employee is irregular and if there are such people, taking corrective and/or preventive
● Helping the seniors do performance appraisal in a better way by adopting better appraisal practices.
● Keeping a track of employee turnover and exit rate.
● Taking initiatives to engage the staff in their work.
● Taking the surveys in order to understand their engagement level and accordingly take action.
● Planning events or activities regularly or on some occasions, getting those approved by senior
management, and implementing those.
● Handling the staff so that people are not dissatisfied with each other.
● Handling cross culture things.
● See to it that there is no grouping or no dissatisfied person.
● Other employee-related issues.
● Leaves – as per the act that is applicable to you.
● Minimum salary pf / ESIC / medical deductions as applicable other compliance.
● Conducting exit interviews of candidates who are resigning.
● Trying to get constructive feedback from the company and trying to implement the corrective measures for
● Helping the person to be relieved properly.
● Issuing relieving letter and letter of experience.
● Doing the full and final settlement for the person.
Compensation and Benefits
● Designing the salary structure for employees.
● Helping employees save tax by advising them on tax benefits plans and other investment options
calculating the Gratuity, Handling PF accounts, etc.
Employee Motivation and T&D/L&D
● Many organizations have training sessions for their employees.
● You can provide internal training by checking who has what to contribute and accordingly plan a training
● On the contrary, you can also hire trainers with specific skills.
● You can also send motivational emails to employees on regular basis.
General Admin (Facility Management RM)
● Control branch OPEX expenses within a set budget
● Maintain regular Maintenance Hygiene of branches
● Timely closer on Issues including RM activity
● Timely Payment of branch expense bills
● Expense control of general expenses of branches
● Branch Feedback of employee’s seniors visiting branches
● Maintain proper data, records of all expenses of all locations managers supervised
● Monthly branch visits
● The arranged meeting, transportation, room booking for hierarchy.
● Apply Visa process to MD
Infrastructure (New Projects under BASE)
● Identification of new premises as per company requirement (Location rate)
● Close on documentation legal clearance
● Having the civil work (as required) completed
● Installation of furniture fixtures
● Coordination with infra vendors
● Ensuring the branch is complete handed over to business well in TAT
● Ensuring the LOI is signed well within the TAT (within 5 working days from receiving the legal clearance
● Ensuring the lease agreement is signed well within the TAT (within 10 working days from signing the LOI 3
● Ensuring the lease agreement is registered well within the TAT (within 20 working days of receiving the
approval from HO)
● The shop's establishments application is applied the certificate is received well within the TAT (Within 10
days of branch completion)
● Security-related equipment is up to date under AMC renewals are done prior to the expiry of the contract
● Renewals of all Lease agreements AMC contracts done prior to the expiry date
● Ensuring all statutory documents, and certificates are displayed in the common area (reception) in line with
EXPERIENCE/ QUALIFICATION REQUIRED
● Graduate in English Medium, specializing in HR
● Fluent in written and spoken English
● 10 years of experience as HR & A or HR Consultant is required
● Age At least 35 years old
● Male candidate
● Experience in assessment, monitoring, and evaluation, training, and facilitation,
● Ability to organize and train staff
● Good contextual knowledge of local issues, organizational relationships, social and cultural constraints, realities, and environmental conditions.
● Graduate in any discipline with experience working in HR & Administration preferred
● Inclination to have the knowledge, exposure to legal, compliance matters
● Exposure to handling govt legal Issues
● Team management interpersonal Skills
● Good on negotiations and Vendor development Management
● Well-versed with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ERP, SAP, and Automation system
● Willing to Travel