Admin Manager APPLY NOW
The Admin manager is primarily responsible for planning, administering and supervising All over area. Admin Managers is Overall Responsible to manage timely recruitment, Statutory compliance, Staff grievance, Code of conduct, Discipline, renumeration, filing, Keeping records, employees engagement , enforcing cleaning and safety standards, conducting meetings, maintaining inventory, training employees, Housekeeping, Maintenance and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
● Managed and assisted in daily prep work to maintain quality control.
● Strictly followed all cash, security, inventory and labour policies and procedures.
● To check all level management are performing according to worked assigned to them.
2. HR & Office:
● Supervising day to day operations of the administrative department and staff members , accounts, HR, Legal, Purchase, Store, IT, Security, Housekeeping and Maintenance.
● Arrange the travel and accommodation of MD, Look after Guests personal and Galleries.
● Coordinate with Police department & municipal corporation.
● Facility Management check up of custodian ship & security of all assets of the organization, Government Agencies.
● Monitor HR Process includes payroll, appraisal, Training.
● To handle HR staff, assign and monitor their work to take reports.
3. Purchase & Store:
● Control purchasing department budget in support of operation and ensure proper accounting is maintained.
● Ensure security & issue regarding stock reconciliation
4. Accounts & Audit:
● To cross check accountability in proper way.
● All purchase , inventory , statutory filing, Budget & compliance has to cross checked.
● To ensure server is updated and the data of hardware, Software should be secure.
All operational software used properly.
6. Security & Transport:
● To check Inward and outward of man and Material.
● Oversea Vehicles of the company should be maintained.
● To check over all activity of security purpose.
● To check the stock inventory of Housekeeping and Maintenance department. .
● Checking reports, auditing and other activities as required by management. .
Required Skills : Excellent communication and interpersonal skills ,Strong organizational and time management skills, Administrational skills.
Experience Required : Proven working experience as an Admin Manager at least 7- 10years’ experience.
Qualification: A Bachelor's degree in Hotel Management or related field.
Time: Can be morning, general or evening shift as per requirement.
Normal shift will be evening shift (10AM-7PM) or as required.|||The House of MG|||Admin||||||zEMmRhiu~f1St47Y|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false