HR Manager APPLY NOW
● Oversee recruitment, employee relations, training and development, and compensation and benefits programs.
● Develop and implement HR strategies, policies, and procedures to support the organization's goals and objectives.
● Ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations, foster a positive work culture, and provide guidance and support to employees and HODs.
● HR Process includes Payroll, Statutory, Appraisal, Staff activity, Training etc.
● Handle HR staff, assign and monitor work for them and take reports. Should know the
primary responsibilities of other staff of HR and handle it as secondary responsibilities
including recruitment process and grievance handling.
Understand and implement HMG Code of Conduct.
● Manages administrative support functions, including office organization and procedures,
records and files, and meetings and events planning.
● Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department.
● Arrange travel and accommodations for trustees and guests of Shreyas Foundation.
● Handling all legal matters pertaining to Shreyas foundation and liaising with the different
departments of government and municipal corporation.
● Liaison with Government official ,Advocates for pending legal matters.
Admin & HR Operation / Policies and Procedures. Experience of handling legal matters
in courts. Thorough knowledge of computer operations. Good communication skills.
Proficiency in Gujarati and English. A patient and calm personality who knows how to plan
ahead and think long term.
Master’s degree, preferably in Human Resource.
Previous experience in a similar job role in an educational organization. At least 10+ years|||The House of MG|||HR||||||z1ROYoFkMqD_Joig|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||