Assistant Curator Experiences with Architect Background
The position is responsible for managing the retail department and increment of sales, and take initiative to maximize the established brand name.
- Responsible for all customer experiences and travel & tours.
- Content development for Experiences. Developing experiences through research, making a program calendar, and coordination.
- Creating programming/themes for birthday and weekend activities at the children’s area and for Bookstore/Spa. The central theme being to create a story that brings people to visit HMG. This can include book readings, book launches, children’s workshops, heritage experiences treasure hunts, etc.
- Retail Shop: Display management (To follow the Brand Standardization), Housekeeping, client handling, marketing (to handle online inquiries), managing tours of Trunk, and ensuring galleries are in excellent shape. Doing research work and labeling for all products.
- Children’s Area: Children’s activity and retail center and restaurant. To be responsible for all aspects of the outlet, from management, display, and sales to promotion and marketing.
- Operation of Outlets: Handling queries and organizing tours for customers of Experience Center in coordination with in-house and local guides. Promoting and engaging with potential customers. Focusing on Schools, colleges, corporates, and tourists along with hotel and restaurant guests.
- Architect Job: Document conservation, Indexing, cataloging and ordering archive materials, scanning paper documentation, and electronic archiving, managing document accessibility, Designing archive architecture, Ensuring proper document conservation, Maximizing the value of an archive, and its contents.
Developing experiences through research, Content Management (on collateral, online, on the ground), archivist’s duties (knowledge of digitization, conservation, and document access processes).Qualification:
A Bachelor’s degree in Heritage Management, Marketing, or related field.Experience Required:
Proven working experience as an Asst. Curator – Experiences – at least 1 to 5 years’ experience. Preferred – computer-aided design (CAD) applications
Department: Sales & Marketing
JOB TYPE: Full Time
LOCATION:The House of MG
NO. OF POSITIONS: 1
JOINING PERIOD: Immediate