Audit & Cost Controls
The position is responsible for Audit & Cost of the company by ensuring compliance with internal control procedures, regulations and support & guide the team in establishing costing functions across the organization.
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Completes audit workpapers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Plan, organize and direct all the cost accounting procedure for the organization.
- Manage day to day activities of cost accounting function with monthly closure reports.
- Actual vs Variance analysis reports to management whenever required.
Audit, Legal Compliance, Documentation Skills, Attention to Detail, Reporting Research Results.
- Develop and maintenance of standard costs.
- Well versed with GST Compliant.
MCOM/BCOM from a recognized institution.
Previous experience in similar Job role. At least 2+ years
JOB TYPE: Full Time
LOCATION: Gujarat - Ahmedabad
NO. OF POSITIONS: 1
JOINING PERIOD: Immediate