Kids Fun Zone Coordinator
As a Kids Fun Zone Coordinator, you are responsible to manage the children of our valuablecustomers, children’s area equipment, and team members. Responsible for the wholechildren’s area in all aspects.
Ensures to take care of activities for the fun/enjoyment of the children.
- Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental, and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling, and field trips
- Enforce all administration policies and rules governing children.
- Demonstrate activities for children.
- Use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities, etc) to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities by selecting activities of their interest
- Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of child development and the latest education theories and practices.
- Patience and flexibility Staff Supervisory Skills.
Bachler Degree in any discipline or equivalent.Experience Required
Proven working experience as a kindergarten /play group teacher or teacher.
JOB TYPE: Full Time
LOCATION:The House of MG
NO. OF POSITIONS: 1
JOINING PERIOD: Immediate