Customer Relationship Manager APPLY NOW
A Customer Relationship Manager is responsible for being the face of the company in events as well as for customers. He has to drive business for the company by actively marketing the companies at all online and offline fora, identifying and liaising with bookers and converting sales queries.
As a Sales manager you are responsible to develop and foster business through pro- active direct sales. marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, appointment calls and tours of the hotel. Also develops strategic action plans for hotels to drive measurable, incremental sales revenue.
Identify areas of opportunity in performance and recommend tools and sales training to optimize performance of sales team. Additionally work with individual hotel teams to identify skill development areas and properly deploy sales and marketing resources.
Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
• Setting individual sales targets with the sales team. Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary. Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
• Doing corporate tie ups for all services of the companies that result in steady repeat business for the company,
• Doing up-selling and cross selling to customers at the venue and outside
• Taking care of both offline and online market business.
• Attending trade fairs on regular basis .
• Taking care of all events, rooms, and function with respective team members within organization.
•Collaboration with various sectors. Coordinating with Central Reservation Manager
for all the leads regarding Rooms and their rates.
• Going out and meeting Corporate Clients. Visiting their office and bring in Business, related to Hotel and Restaurants.
• Visiting Local Travel agents and Visit out of state T/A and Promote our hotel and bring sales of Rooms.
• Visit Local Institutes & Corporate offices Like IIM, CEPT, NID, Banks, Schools, Institutions and promote Our Tours, Heritage Walk, and all other services where revenue is generated.
Promote Pack meal Thali to Corporate, Banks, High Courts, Institutes, etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
He will be expected to do corporate tie ups in a month and maintain strong ties with all bookers.
• To attend the Travel Agent / TTF fair etc. 6-8 times in year
• Cross selling / Up seIIing onsite during breakfast, lunch and dinner ln-house.
• To coordinate with all Online agencies for improving the listing of our hotel
• Carrying out regular promotions /packages
• Managing Loyalty program and maintain updated and accurate customer data
• Responding to all online/offline Customer queries. + reviews.
• He will be accessible on the phone even when off duty.
• Taking care of all VIP events, photo shoot, banquets and coordination with team.
Solving customer issues and complaints.
• Planning strategies for customer care and conflict resolution.
• Cross-selling products and services to the customer.
• Overseeing the activities of the sales team.
• Offering exceptional customer service to customers.
• Negotiating agreements with customers.
• Maintaining good relationships with customers.
• Approaching prospective customers to build rapport.
• Taking feedback from customers to ensure they are satisfied with the service.
• Adhering to all the rules and regulations of the company.
• Researching the competitors and devising plans accordingly.