Digital & Social Media Marketing Executive
A digital marketing executive is responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products and/or services. He or she plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
- Identifies and evaluates new digital technologies and uses Web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
- Prepare online newsletters and drip email sequences and organize their distribution through various channels. Collateral and Graphic designing.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, marketing automation, multichannel marketing, influencer marketing, social media, and display advertising campaigns for new user acquisition.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and campaign ideas.
- Create and execute integrated marketing lead generation campaigns using tactics that include live and/or virtual events, webinars, lead nurturing programs, and CRM/sales insights.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram etc.).
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook, etc. to increase the company’s brand awareness and conversions.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword research, on-page optimization, using schema markups, etc.) to drive more traffic and conversions.
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and suggest activities for improving the quality of online content.
Digital Marketing Skill with an understanding of online promotion and marketing strategies as well as social media marketing and knowledge of Back end operation for a seamless end-to-end experience to the customer.Qualification:
A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.Experience Required:
Proven working experience as a Digital Marketing Executive – at least 1- 3 years’ experience.
Department: Sales & Marketing
JOB TYPE: Full Time
LOCATION:The House of MG
NO. OF POSITIONS: 1
JOINING PERIOD: Immediate