PA / ADMIN Assistant APPLY NOW
Your scope will include The House of MG and its managed properties as well as Mangalbag. You will work with the Exec Assistant, Principal, and Admin Manager in Shreyas Foundation for smooth coordination of similar work there.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters
- and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials.
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings and follow up on action taken.
- Monitor, screen, respond to, and distribute incoming communications
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Coordinate project-based work
- Supervise, coach, and train lower-level staff
- Streamline, Monitor, and report discrepancies in KRA and KPIs of HODs and assist them to
- resolve them without delay to ensure alignment in all tasks. Do the same for your own.
Handle incoming mail and other incoming material of the company.
Maintain filing systems of all records, licenses, accounts, and legal files
coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally
Maintain and inward and outward material (including stationery, equipment, supplies) within
Make and maintain a strict Admin budget with monthly reporting on variance.
Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
Bachelor’s degree an advantage.|||The House of MG|||Admin||||||Qlvh-pFq-K5v6x_V|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||